Carter-Finley Stadium Address
Red Terror Bus Service
Patrons can choose to ride the Red Terror Bus Service to most games at the Carter-Finley Stadium. However, please be aware that this bus does not service every game. Thus, it is best for guests to check the schedule prior to game day.
General Info on Red Terror Bus Service:
- Service begins three hours prior to kickoff and ends approximately one hour after the game starts.
- Intervals are at about every 15 minutes.
- Service resumes for 90 minutes post-game.
- Witherspoon Student Center (Cates Ave.)
- Carter Finley Stadium (Gate B at Trinity Rd. and Youth Center Rd.)
- PNC Arena (Box Office Plaza)
- No containers are allowed on any of the busses.
- Only one personal carry-on bag per person.
Uber users can get picked up and dropped off easily at the Fairgrounds Reserved Parking Lot, located at the corner of Trinity Road and Youth Center Drive. The entrance to this lot is off of Youth Center drive.
The only way to access the pickup/dropoff lot is by coming down Youth Center Drive from Hillsborough Street.
If you are new to Uber, you can use the “CARTERFINLEY” promo code for a first free ride up to $20. (This promo code is for a limited time only.)
NOTICE: Public transport can frequently be busier than normal at times around major events at Carter-Finley Stadium. We advise you to plan accordingly! We recommend getting a taxi or Uber as the easiest and most stress free journey option – As they eliminate most of the problems with busier public transport and parking.
4600 Trinity Road,
North Carolina 27607,
ARRIVING BY CAR?
If you are driving to Carter-Finley Stadium you will want to know about parking options available. Please visit the parking information page. Make sure you allow enough time prior to the event as traffic can often be busy.