Carter-Finley Stadium Parking
Please enter the below address into your cars satellite navigation system to make your journey easier:
4600 Trinity Road, Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
Note that traffic nearing Carter-Finley Stadium is often busier than normal around the time of popular events.Plan accordingly!
Driving to the game at Carter-Finley Stadium can be made easier for you and other guests. The below are directions to the stadium for your perusal:
- From the West: Take 1-40 East to the Wade Avenue exit; Exit at Edwards Mill Rd. or Blue Ridge Rd. and follow the signs to Carter-Finley Stadium.
- From the East: Take 1-40 West to the 440 Beltline. Take the Wade Avenue exit and go west. Exit on Blue Ridge Rd. or Edwards Mill Rd. and follow the signs to Carter-Finley Stadium.
All parking gates open five hours before kick-off unless noted otherwise. Vehicles are not allowed to line up on public roads prior to the gates opening. All parking on the grounds of Carter-Finley Stadium is reserved and requires a valid permit for entry. If someone is in your space, please do not park in another space. Instead, notify a parking attendant or call (919 749 1405 for assistance.
Kindly view the map below for a better understanding of your assigned parking lot. Additionally, you can scan the QR code on the back of your parking permit for turn by turn directions to your lot.
Park & Ride
For those with cars but without parking permits, NC State provides free off-campus Park & Ride commuter lots, all served by Wolfline buses
Check Wolfline timetables for specific bus departure times.
Below are the lots for park & ride shuttles:
- Spring Hill Park & Ride
- Operation Suspended until Fall 2019 upon completion of Pullen Road Extension.
- Carter-Finley Park & Ride
- Location: Within Carter-Finley Stadium. You can enter through Gate B on Trinity Road, about 1/4 mile west of the Blue Ridge and Trinity Road intersection. The other entrance is Gate F, which is on Westchase Boulevard.
- Bus Route: Route 6 Carter Finley
- This route stops on the main drive within Carter Finley.
- On nights when there is an event, there is an alternate route through the lot and the Gate A entrance on Trinity Road is used.
- Food Lion at Avent Ferry Shopping Center
- Perimeter area only
- Location: Located off Avent Ferry Road near the Gorman Street intersection. Park only along the perimeter wall near Greek Way and Avent Ferry in the Food Lion end of the shopping center.
- Pay close attention to signs as towing is enforced by Food Lion management.
- Bus Routes: Route 9 Gorman Street.; Route 1 Avent Ferry.
Fans are to be reminded that overnight parking is not allowed at Park & Ride lots. Vehicle owners are also responsible for their own risk. Please be considerate of others and do not block other vehicles in.
Passes for bus parking can only be purchased in advance for $50 by contacting the NC State Athletics Ticket Office at (919) 865 1510.
Bus parking passes will be directed to enter Gate E and will be parked around the PNC area. Due to limited availability, NCSU will not be able to accommodate any buses without a bus parking pass.
A valid ADA Placard must be on display at all times to be eligible for the ADA parking. Fans with special needs can also pay $20 on game day to park at Westchase Handicap Lot. A free shuttle to and from Gate 11 will be provided.
The shuttle begins as soon as the parking lots are open. Riders of the shuttle will receive a boarding pass that will be required to board the return shuttle after the game.
For more information, kindly contact the NC State Fairgrounds at (919) 612 6767.