Carter-Finley Stadium Rules
Carter-Finley Stadium has adopted the Clear Bag Policy as of the 2016 season. Only one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person will be permitted. Fans will also be allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches.
No other bags will be allowed inside Finley Stadium. All items, including clear bags and clutch purses, are subject to search at the gates. No items can be left or stored at the gates.
Other Prohibited Items
- Alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles, and coolers
- Outside food, snacks, and beverages
- Radios without headphones
- Open umbrellas
- Video cameras, professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
- Stadium seats with arms or pockets
- Folding chairs or camp chairs
- Weapons of any kind, including pocketknives
- Selfie sticks, artificial noisemakers
- Animals, except service animals
Fans can bring the following items inside athletic venues, provided they meet the size requirement:
- Cushions or seats without arms or pockets
- Small bags with medically necessary items, subject to search
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children should be carried in a clear bag. An infant/child must accompany a diaper bag
- Small cameras, cell phones, and binoculars
- Not larger than 3’ x 2’
- Must not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazards
- Cannot be on sticks or poles
- No hanging
- Game management reserve the right to confiscate any signs, banners, and flags that violate stadium policies
Carter Finley Stadium prohibits smoking in the arena. Smoking of any tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and vapes, is only allowed in designated areas. These smoking areas are located outside of Gate 1 (North-west) and Gate 11 (North-east).
- Pass outs are available at all gates beginning with five minutes remaining on the game clock in the second quarter.
- Fans can re-enter, however, must be in possession of their ticket and the pass out stub they received at the gate prior to exiting.
- All persons and belongings are subject to search per entry/re-entry.
- Pass outs will not be issued after the start of the third quarter